What is the opportunity?
Xoxoday is looking for a Social Media Strategist who can uplevel our small—yet extremely online—social media strategist team. As part of the social media team, you’ll work closely with teams across Xoxoday to augment our highest visibility launches and announcements, and tell the stories of the companies and entrepreneurs building on Xoxoday.The role will enable you to develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy for thought leadership and our brand awareness. Success in this role will be demonstrated by measured increases in the company’s profitability stemming from increased website traffic and social media interactions.
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content and administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content. The primary channel is Linkedin.
- Work with creative and operations resources to ensure a flawless execution of campaign content and promotion
- Build compelling social campaigns that elevate our users, market our products and strengthen our connection with our core audiences
- Work with the Design and Marketing teams to punch up launches and announcements with creative, user-centric assets and multimedia formats (e.g. audio, video)
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
What are we looking for?
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience in growing an audience for podcasts through multi-channel promotional campaigns
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Takes initiative and is comfortable scoping, driving and executing on projects
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Skilled at writing copy and designing creative
- Thrives working on cross-functional teams
- Is data-driven and comfortable with data analysis
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Whom will you work with?
You will be working closely with the product marketing team and report to the senior marketing leads. You will be interacting with all the customer-facing teams such as the marketing, sales & customer success teams. Your initiatives will help them improve their success metrics as well.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We, however, assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.