What is the role?
As a Sr. Manager you will be responsible for managing sales operations and oversees activities of the junior sales management team. The key objective of the Senior Sales Manager is to grow incremental and new sales for the business while simultaneously reducing customer turnover, maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients. Help guide the team by mentoring newer team members.
We’re looking for a senior sales professional who has worked with a global technology firm (in India or Outside), preferably from the SaaS industry. The professional will work directly with the BU head or the Chief Business Officer to nurture Xoxoday as a brand in the enterprise sector across the globe. Explore Compass for the product details. It will be an individualistic role in the start and will involve the professional to build sales methodology and over time hire, coach, and develop the team to achieve their monthly revenue and growth goals. (S)he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute sales plans to hit aggressive growth targets.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for a sales professional who has 5 to 12 years of experience in selling technology products to enterprises.
- Present & demonstrate Xoxoday's product to Enterprises on web-call and/or in-person meetings.
- Starts from requirement gathering to solutioning and objection handling as per Xoxoday's product offering.
- Coordinate with technical team for client-assistance and prepare appropriate proposal.
- Identify, generate, and maintain healthy pipeline.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Nurture leads to convert faster across different geographies.
You should apply if you :
- Must have 5+ years of relevant experience in selling technology products or softwares. Preferably in SaaS Industry.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Should be good in spreadsheets, calculations, and understanding of SaaS sales metrics.
- Should be familiar with sales automation tools like CRMs.
- Should have a technical blend of mind - ability to learn new tools on the go and open to learning.
- Should be a team player and have the ability to build own team.
- Should be flexible to work in a different time-zones as per need.
- Graduate / Post Graduate MBA Finance/Sales/Marketing.
- Candidates should have relevant software sales experience and should have 5 to 12 years of experience.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Sales team and report to the BU head. You will be working closely with the following departments; Customer Support, Finance, Marketing, and other sales teams for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of first-class delivery experience.
Xoxoday ranked #20 in the fastest 50 growing technology companies in India by Deloitte. Xoxoday is headquartered in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. With core technology products around Rewards and Incentives, Xoxoday is trusted by 1000's of businesses from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Browse about us to know more.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.