What is the role?
You will be primarily responsible for creating the sales lead funnel across targeted geographies like USA, EMEA, APAC. This role will manage a team of SDRs and will need an experienced combination of demand generation, ABM and SaaS sales expertise.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Prioritize and group prospects according to opportunity, buyer need, persona, solution and buying cycle.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop full-fledged demand generation campaigns.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, collaterals, channels for personas, and key accounts in the regions.
- Plan and execute ABM strategy for all products & geographies.
- Managing, training, and motivating SDRs to drive revenue growth.
What are we looking for?
- MBA with 5+ years of experience in a SaaS based B2B demand generation or ABM roles.
- Prior team handling experience is a must.
- Expertise in handling CRM, drip campaigns, sales automation tools, and outbound lead generation techniques.
- A keen eye on data, analytics, and insights to drive revenue targets.
- Hands-on experience in sales pipeline management and top of the funnel metrics.
Whom will you work with?
You will work as part of the Sales team and report to the Sales head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.