What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting, training the team and implementing your solution. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the tech leads/developers to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core back-end and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on optimizing the middleware and backend technologies to ensure highest scalability.
- Work on best system design principles and ensure high availability.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 8+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies - NodeJS, Typescript, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, ELK, Kafka, Redis.
- Back-end exposure - good knowledge of building API.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture especially using AWS and its features.
- Should be completely hands on and have the ability to develop quick Prototypes.
- Good understanding of CMS.
- Will be responsible for the functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Empuls.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.