What is the role?
We are looking for a technically strong, pixel perfectionist UI Designer with decent experience in motion design. You will be responsible for crafting the best user experience across both Android and iOS platforms. This role requires you to work with the design, product, and engineering team to enhance and manage the Compass product from Xoxoday.
- Design compelling User Experiences in collaboration with UX Designers and Developers in your team.
- Explore and create high fidelity mockups, iconography and other graphics needed for mobile screens.
- Collaborate with Engineers on implementing UI that balances aesthetic design, app performance and intuitive design.
- Collaborate closely with the team to establish the visual identity and design language of our product.
- Build a scalable and flexible design system to enable the long- term product vision.
- Standardize UI components for compelling and responsive design layouts.
- Create concept sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to support iterative design efforts.
- Work with the front- end development team to provide detailed specs and ensure design consistency.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years as a UI Designer on mobile platforms.
- Strong graphic design skills and a solid understanding of typography.
- An eye for visually pleasing and intuitive User Interfaces.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and Figma.
- Understanding of localization best practices.
- Experience creating style guides and working with development teams.
Sweet bonus points
- Interest in gaming.
- Experience designing a product that has shipped.
- Experience with motion design.
Whom will you work with?
You will report directly to the Design Head of Compass.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.