What is the role?
We are looking for a Visual Designer for an intern role to join our team. This role requires you to work with the design, product and engineering team on the Compass product from Xoxoday.
- Create innovative app designs for Andriod and iOS in collaboration with UX Designers and Developers in your team.
- Explore and create high fidelity mockups, iconography and other graphics needed for mobile screens.
- Help grow and maintain the product’s Design System
- Standardize UI components for compelling and responsive design layouts
- Create concept sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to support iterative design efforts
- Work with the front-end development team to provide detailed specs and ensure design consistency
What are we looking for?
- Completed or in the process of acquiring formal training in visual design
- An eye for visually pleasing and intuitive User Interfaces
- Capable of designing in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and Figma
- Well-aware of the latest design trends
Sweet bonus points
- Interest in gaming
- Interest in motion design
Whom will you work with?
You will report directly to the Design Head of Compass
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.