What is the role?
As a VP Sales you will be responsible for managing sales operations and oversee activities of the junior sales management team. The key objective of the VP is to grow incremental and new sales for the business while simultaneously reducing customer turnover, maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients. Help guide the team by mentoring newer team members.
We're looking for a senior sales professional who has worked with a global technology firm (in India or Outside), preferably from the SaaS industry. The professional will work directly with the BU head or the Chief Executive Officer to nurture Xoxoday as a brand in the enterprise sector across the globe. Explore Plum for the product details. It will be an individualistic role in the start and will involve the professional to build sales methodology and over time hire, coach, and develop the team to achieve their monthly revenue and growth goals. (S)he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute sales plans to hit aggressive growth targets.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for a sales professional who has 7 to 12 years of experience in selling technology products to enterprises.
- Enterprise/institutional sales to sales and marketing leaders (Insurance, Banks, SaaS).
- Build and Lead team for India operations - 3 to 7 members .
- Manage high growth revenue targets of 3 digit to 4 digit Crore sales.
- Hunting role with targets on adding new accounts.
- Identify new sales pocket and use cases and build GTM initiatives.
- Lead generation to closure responsibility.
You should apply if you :
- Must have 7+ years of relevant experience in selling technology products or softwares. Preferably in the SaaS Industry.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Should be good in spreadsheets, calculations, and understanding of SaaS sales metrics.
- Should be familiar with sales automation tools like CRMs.
- Should have a technical blend of mind - ability to learn new tools on the go and open to learning.
- Product sales experience is advantage - tech product sales knowledge.
- Experience in Finance Product sales like cards, gift vouchers, banks, expense management platform.
- Confident about Month on month target achievement.
- Should be a team player and have the ability to build own team.
- Should be flexible to work in different time-zones as per need.
- Graduate / Post Graduate MBA Finance/Sales/Marketing.
- Candidates should have relevant software sales experience and should have 7 to 12 years of experience.
- Entrepreneur who has built and worked on ideas in similar space will be preferred.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch Sales team and report to the BU head. You will be working closely with the following departments; Customer Support, Finance, Marketing, and other sales teams for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of first-class delivery experience.
Xoxoday ranked #20 in the fastest 50 growing technology companies in India by Deloitte. Xoxoday is headquartered in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. With core technology products around Rewards and Incentives, Xoxoday is trusted by 1000's of businesses from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Browse about us to know more.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.