“People work for money but go the extra mile for recognition, praise and rewards,” said Dale Carnegie
Employee recognition is a proven way to spur motivation among your employees. It is the primary ingredient for building an engaged workforce and creating a holistic employee experience.
Appreciating an employee is no longer limited to a yearly award or holiday gift. A “thank you” or “great job” for their day-to-day work, or to recognize above-and-beyond effort, personal victories, team triumphs, and major accomplishments fuels positive momentum.
Here at Xoxoday, we have witnessed the recognition journey of our 1000+ clients. Whether you’re just getting started on employee recognition, or looking for a great peer-to-peer solution to add to your existing Rewards program. We have put together some of our favourite examples and ideas that will help you build a culture of continuous recognition at your organization.
In this ebook, you will learn more on
- What are the Employee Buzzwords?
- Recognition Mantra
- Unfolding the nature of Rewards
- Building a culture of Democratic Recognition at your workplace
- Peer-To-Peer Recognition - Ticket to Continuous Recognition!
- Don't let Budget be your bottleneck to Recognition
- Your Recognition Story starts with a Rewards Structure!
- The Naming Ceremony of your Rewards Program
- Creative Awards Titles
- Rewards for Specific Achievements
- Rewarding Value Badges- Speak volumes of your company values
- Value Badges that add magic to your reward story
- Rewards for Every Milestone