Now that the gizmo-freak, virtual-gifting generation rules the planet, are gift baskets still doing the trick? Learn what the future of rewards and recognition looks like.
Sanchayan Paul is the co-founder of KaryaMitr.com, a hiring platform for enterprises seeking to bolster their frontline, field & factory workforce.
Sanchayan spearheaded the rewards, organization effectiveness and change department for 12 years at Vodafone. Giants like Reuters, PwC and Reliance Industries have benefited from his services. An MBA from XLRI-Jamshedpur, he works on tech solutions for the betterment of India’s workforce.
When it comes to the expectations from work, reward, and recognition - it’s not the same as it was before. Employee recognition is not as simple as presenting a gift hamper and this webinar throws light on rewarding trends of the future. Now that workforces are diverse and employees have distinct behavioral and demographic needs, innumerable factors come into contention.
For a business to go through different phases, it is pivotal to balance the engagement, attraction, and retention of employees. Stakeholders can be classified on a plethora of factors, it’s crucial to take everyone into consideration while engaging them.
Sanchayan Paul and Kushal Agrawal bring their people management experience to the table and converse over the following topics over this webinar:
· Macro-economic and social trends of recognition and engagement in times to come
· How to cater to multiple employee segments at the same point of time
· Striving for unity in diversity with a plethora of cultures in your workforce
· Why the ‘Vodafone way’ of rewards went on to become a benchmark from Sanchayan himself
· The secret of reward-based recognition lies in employee growth.
· Evolution of the employee life cycle and its impact on the employee’s psyche
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox