What is the role?
The role will be an integral aspect of the sales cycle. This will be a hands-on position in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
- Managing sales data
- Organizing and maintaining sales collateral for access by reps
- Sales forecasting for goal setting, using past data and indicators
- Managing sales representative compensation plans and incentives
- Managing technical tools and platforms, including CRMs (customer relationship management platforms such as Hubspot).
- Training new sales team joiners in CRM processes for sales excellence
- Defining and refining structured sales processes for efficiency
- Defining sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins
- Playing a key role in sales and operations planning (S&OP), a process where executives continuously align diverse functions in an organization
- Interpreting analytics and research for the company’s understanding
- Having a sales ops leader serve as a “chief of staff” to the revenue/sales leader
- Having a sales ops department as a “center of excellence,” operating at the forefront of strategic leadership and decision making
- Serve as a liaison between teams and upper management.
- Oversee the sales funnel.
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales process.
- Selecting, implementing, and managing sales automation tools.
- Perform sales forecasting.
- Manage CRM data.
- Work with sales leadership to develop organizational goals.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well in groups
- Ability to multitask
Who will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to the Sales Manager.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits that Xoxoday offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.