We are seeking a high-energy Sales Development Representative (SDR) to connect with target accounts in an assigned territory and move them into our sales pipeline. Join a team where your opportunities are limited only by your performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts via outbound calls/emails/LinkedIn for our Account Executives.
- The SDR will also coordinate with their AE counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with and nurture prospects via telephone, LinkedIn, and email
- Meeting daily outbound outreach quota
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- A self-starter with a track record of successful lead generation and follow-up for sales development in Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts
- Experience with HubSpot CRM, Apollo.ai, Zoominfo, LinkedIn sales navigator
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Proven track record achieving prospecting goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of rewards, incentives, employee engagement, and the gift card industry a plus
- Should have SaaS Industry experience
- 2+ years of experience in cold calling/CRM/linkedin/apollo.ai
- College degree required in relevant field
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.