Location: Hyderabad/Pune/ Gurgaon/Chennai/Mumbai
What are we looking for?
- Candidate should be a Hunter and the candidate is expected to identify, and reach out to decision makers directly. This is an IC Role.
- Open to working in a dynamic environment.
- Should have CXO level engagement experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Maintain discipline in CRM update, customer engagement and company policies.
- Should have a proven track record in sales
- An enthusiastic individual from only corporate sales background will be considered. SaaS sales exp preferred.
- 3-6 years of B2B India Sales.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream or an equivalent educational qualification.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of India sales and market.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.