- US Shift (7 PM - 4 AM)
- India shift (10 AM - 7 PM)
We are seeking a high-energy Sales Development Representative (SDR) to connect with target accounts in an assigned territory and move them into our sales pipeline. Join a team where your opportunities are limited only by your own performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts via outbound calling for our Account Executives.
- The SDR will also coordinate with their AE counterparts to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with and nurture prospects via telephone, LinkedIn and email
- Meeting daily outbound outreach quota
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update Hubspot CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure sales objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Work with sales to hand-off opportunities
- Adhere to set internal controls
- A self-starter with a track record of successful lead generation and follow-up for sales development in Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Proven track record achieving prospecting goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of rewards, incentives, and gift card industry a plus
- Should have SAAS Industry experience
- Experience in calling Europe and US Markets
- Ability to work in the EST/PST time zone
- College degree required in relevant field
NOTE: We are currently 100% remote due to COVID-19.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.